[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Ceilometer] http header with large token problem

Damon Wang damon.devops at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 11:09:44 UTC 2014

Hi ZhiQiang,

Does Ceilometer use eventlet.wsgi.server? As far as I know the 8k problem
is resulted from the default value of eventlet.wsgi.MAX_HEADER_LINE is 8192.

So if Ceilometer doesn't use eventlet.wsig.server, this problem will not
influence Ceilometer at all.

I'm not familiar to Ceilometer, hope it helps

Damon