[openstack-dev] GSOC project discussion

Rishi Raj Singh rishiraj.devel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:30:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am Rishi Raj, 3rd year students at IIIT Hyderabad, India.
I plan to participate in GSOC this year as a student participant.

I have some experience with OpenStack as a part of cloud computing course I
did and would love to know it even better.
I haven't decided on the project yet. I would like to call for a mentor who
could guide me in selecting a project, assign me bugs so that I could start
contributing.

I will add my name as a potential applicant in OpenStack GSOC 2014.

Thanks,

Rishi Raj
BTech, Computer Science
IIIT Hyderabad