[openstack-dev] [python-openstacksdk] Meeting minutes, and Next Steps/new meeting time.

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Fri Feb 21 22:00:52 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Jesse Noller
<jesse.noller at rackspace.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone;
>
> Our first python-openstack meeting was awesome: and I really want to thank everyone who came, and for Doug teaching me the meeting bot :)
>
> Minutes:        http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/python_openstacksdk/2014/python_openstacksdk.2014-02-19-19.01.html
> Minutes (text):http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/python_openstacksdk/2014/python_openstacksdk.2014-02-19-19.01.txt
> Log:            http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/python_openstacksdk/2014/python_openstacksdk.2014-02-19-19.01.log.html
>
> Note that coming out of this we will be moving the meetings to Tuesdays, 19:00 UTC / 1pm CST starting on Tuesday March 4th. Next week there will not be a meeting while we discuss and flesh out next steps and requested items (API, names, extensions and internal HTTP API).
>
> If you want to participate: please join us on free node: #openstack-sdks
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PythonOpenStackSDK

As was discussed in the meeting, that page is now moved under and
referenced from https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SDK-Development (also
linked from /SDKs). There's a redirect in place on the previous
location, but it now lives at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SDK-Development/PythonOpenStackSDK