[openstack-dev] [Nova][glance] Question about evacuate with no shared storage..

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Feb 21 18:59:17 UTC 2014

That requires ssh (or some tunnel/other RPC?) connections from<->to all
hypervisors to work correct??

Is that allowed in your organization (headless ssh keys from<->to all
hypervisors)?

Isn't that a huge security problem if someone manages to break out of a VM
and get access to those keys?

If I was a hacker and I could initiate those calls, bitcoin mining +1 ;)