[openstack-dev] [savanna] Nominate Andrew Lazarew for savanna-core

Matthew Farrellee matt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 12:46:03 UTC 2014

On 02/19/2014 05:40 PM, Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I'd like to nominate Andrew Lazarew (alazarev) for savanna-core.
>
> He is among the top reviewers of Savanna subprojects. Andrew is working
> on Savanna full time since September 2013 and is very familiar with
> current codebase. His code contributions and reviews have demonstrated a
> good knowledge of Savanna internals. Andrew have a valuable knowledge of
> both core and EDP parts, IDH plugin and Hadoop itself. He's working on
> both bugs and new features implementation.
>
> Some links:
>
> http://stackalytics.com/report/reviews/savanna-group/30
> http://stackalytics.com/report/reviews/savanna-group/90
> http://stackalytics.com/report/reviews/savanna-group/180
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:alazarev+savanna+AND+-status:abandoned,n,z
> https://launchpad.net/~alazarev
>
> Savanna cores, please, reply with +1/0/-1 votes.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Sincerely yours,
> Sergey Lukjanov
> Savanna Technical Lead
> Mirantis Inc.

fyi, some of those links don't work, but these do,

http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/savanna-group/30
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/savanna-group/90
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/savanna-group/180

i'm very happy to see andrew evolving in the savanna community, making
meaningful contributions, demonstrating a reasoned approach to resolve
disagreements, and following guidelines such as GitCommitMessages more
closely. i expect he will continue his growth as well as influence
others to contribute positively.

+1

best,

matt