[openstack-dev] [nova] Automatic Evacuation

한승진 yongiman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 22:27:18 UTC 2014

Im also curious about that.
I think it is proper that ceilometer should have the role of Mornitoring vm.
Nova just opens auto-evacuate API, when a trigger calls the API nova calls
like shelve api for the vm re-spawn.
What do you think of this?
2014. 2. 21. 오전 7:13에 "Costantino, Leandro I" <
leandro.i.costantino at intel.com>님이 작성: