[openstack-dev] [qa] Does scenario.test_minimum_basic need to upload ami images?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Feb 20 21:53:36 UTC 2014

On 02/20/2014 04:31 PM, David Kranz wrote:
> Running this test in tempest requires an ami image triple to be on the
> disk where tempest is running in order for the test to upload it. It
> would be a lot easier if this test could use a simple image file
> instead. That image file could even be obtained from the cloud being
> tested while configuring tempest. Is there a reason to keep the
> three-part image?

I have no issue changing this to a single part image, as long as we
could find a way that we can make it work with cirros in the gate
(mostly because it can run in really low mem footprint).

Is there a cirros single part image somewhere? Honestly it would be much
simpler even in the devstack environment.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
Samsung Research America