[openstack-dev] [designate] Designate Icehouse-2 Release

Betsy Luzader betsy.luzader at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Feb 20 18:59:53 UTC 2014

Today we have released Designate Icehouse-2. The high-level launchpad details can be found at https://launchpad.net/designate/icehouse/icehouse-2, as well as a link to the tar file. This release includes almost a dozen blueprints, including one for Domain Import/Export, as well as numerous bug fixes.

If you any questions, you can reach the team via this Openstack dev group with the subject line [designate] or via our IRC chat room at #openstack-dns.

Betsy