[openstack-dev] [Climate] Lease by tenants feature design

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 20 18:32:13 UTC 2014

Sylvain, as I understand in BP description, Christian is about not exactly
reserving tenants itself like we actually do with VMs/hosts - it's just
naming for that. I think he is about two moments:

1) mark some tenants as "needed to be reserved" - speaking about resources
assigned to it
2) reserve these resources via Climate (VMs for first approximation)

I suppose Christian is speaking now about hacking tenants creation process
to mark them as "needed to be reserved" (1st step).

Christian, correct me if I'm wrong, please
Waiting for your comments

Best regards,

Dina Belova

Software Engineer