[openstack-dev] [neutron] when icehouse will be frozen

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Feb 20 10:27:53 UTC 2014

马煜 wrote:
> who know when to freezy icehouse version ?
>
> my bp on ml2 driver has been approved, code is under review,
> but I have some trouble to deploy third-party ci on which tempest test run.

Feature freeze is on March 4th [1], so featureful code shall be proposed
*and* merged by then. I suspect Neutron core won't approve it until the
3rd party CI testing is in order, though, so if you can't get it to work
by then it may have to live out of the tree for the Icehouse release.

Neutron drivers shall be able to give you more precisions.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Icehouse_Release_Schedule

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)