[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][HEAT][Windows] Does HEAT support provisioning windows cluster

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:10:32 UTC 2014

Just noticed that there is already a bp tracing this, but no milestone was
set for it and the bp has been there for one year.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/windows-instances

Do we have any plan to finish this? Many customers are using windows
cluster, it is really cool if we can support provisioning windows cluster
with heat.

Thanks,

Jay

> Hi,
>
> Does HEAT support provisioning windows cluster?  If so, can I also use
> user-data to do some post install work for windows instance? Is there any
> example template for this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay

Jay