[openstack-dev] VPC Proposal

Rudra Rugge rrugge at juniper.net
Wed Feb 19 21:44:12 UTC 2014

JC,

We have a complete implementation which I had submitted earlier. But since the code was too large the community decided to move forward in a phased approach. The plan is to provide close to complete compatibility in a multi-phase manner as mentioned in the blueprint. Phase 4 (internet gateway, VPN, NAT etc)  was not added to the blueprint as that was dependent on VPNaas, FWaaS, NATaas.

Comments inline: