[openstack-dev] [qa] Cleaning OpenStack resources

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 21:15:12 UTC 2014

I was looking at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/73274/1 which makes it
configurable whether a brute-force cleanup of resources is done after
success. This got my wondering how this should really be done. As admin,
there are some resources that can be cleaned and some that I don't  know
how. For example, as admin you can list all servers and delete them with
the --all-tenants flag. But for floating ips I don't see a way to list
all of them even as admin through the apis. Is there a way that an admin
can, through the api, locate all resources used by a particular tenant?

  -David