[openstack-dev] [neutron] Fixes for the alembic migration (sqlite + postgress) aren't being reviewed

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Feb 19 14:28:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've seen this one:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/68611/

which is suppose to fix something for Postgress. This is funny, because
I was doing the exact same patch for fixing it for SQLite. Though this
was before the last summit in HK.

Since then, I just gave up on having my Debian specific patch [1] being
upstreamed. No review, despite my insistence. Mark, on the HK summit,
told me that it was pending discussion about what would be the policy
for SQLite.

Guys, this is disappointing. That's the 2nd time the same patch is being
blocked, with no explanations.

Could 2 core reviewers have a *serious* look at this patch, and explain
why it's not ok for it to be approved? If nobody says why, then could
this be approved, so we can move on?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=openstack/neutron.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/fix-alembic-migration-with-sqlite3.patch;h=9108b45aaaf683e49b15338bacd813e50e9f563d;hb=b44e96d9e1d750e35513d63877eb05f167a175d8