[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nova feature proposal freeze has passed

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Wed Feb 19 11:37:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

Lets keep track of things for Nova here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-icehouse-blueprint-cull

In a few hours I will start reviewing all the blueprints that are not
"Needs Code Review" and pushing them into "next". Anything with some
"live" code will probably go into Juno-1, if that makes sense.

Then I will look at "Needs Code Review" blueprints to check they are
just blocked waiting for a review.

Do shout up if you feel like we miss-understood the current status of
your blueprint. If you think your blueprint has the wrong status,
please update that very soon, ideally yesterday.

Hopefully I can then publish a list of reviews we should concentrate
on, in the hope of getting as many of those blueprints with code
reviewed, as quickly as possible. (My script is almost ready for
that).

Thanks in advance for not hating me :)

johnthetubaguy