[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] Neutron and ML2 - adding new network type

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Feb 19 10:51:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

In fact I want to make something similiar to flat network but when IP is
assigned to instance (port bind, yes?) then it should be not with arping
announsed in network but with bgp (bgp server is installed on host). I
know that it is not L2 protocol but I want to try that. So I want to
write and use own Mechanism driver (or maybe I'm wrong and there is
something other to make such things). So do You know how to add own
mechanism driver and use it in neutron?

Thanks in advance
Slawek