[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] Neutron and ML2 - adding new network type

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Feb 19 10:05:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I added my own type_driver and it looks that works ok because I can make
network with this my type. But how to add own mechanism_driver (to any
of network type) - I think that this could be possible too. Can someone
send me some info about that, or maybe link to some documentation about
that?

Thanks in advance
Slawek