[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] Neutron and ML2 - adding new network type

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Tue Feb 18 21:53:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for an answear.
I want to add own network type which will be very similiar to flat network (in
type_driver I think it will be the same) but will assign IPs to instances in
different way (not exactly with some L2 protocol). I want to add own network
because I want to have own name of this network that I can distinguish it.
Maybe there is other reason to do that.

--
Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński

Dnia wtorek, 18 lutego 2014 10:08:50 piszesz: