[openstack-dev] [Nova] Meetup Summary

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue Feb 18 21:20:07 UTC 2014

Just a quick update on this - the Citrix CI is up and running and commenting on jobs that pass full tempest using XenServer 6.2 with the XenAPI Driver.
We are not currently commenting on jobs that fail as I think there are some false negatives we need to iron out - or convince ourselves they are the same as the bugs that are hitting the official gate - over the next few days.  The CI is currently working through a backlog of jobs, but it's running tests against nova, devstack and tempest.

Bob