[openstack-dev] DVR blueprint document locked / private

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com
Tue Feb 18 18:03:29 UTC 2014

Hi Assaf,
Thanks for letting me know.
This document was completely open and accessible by everyone till last week.
Someone might have changed the settings on this document.

I don't remember that I changed any settings on this document.
The Powerpoint slides link that I forwarded yesterday also captures the same details and still that is accessible.

I have opened it again for the public.

If it would have caused any trouble for you to participate in the upstream discussions for the last two days, I feel sorry for it.

Feel free to send an email to me, if you have any other issues or concerns.

Thanks
Swami