[openstack-dev] [QA] Service dependency decorators in tests

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Feb 18 14:42:43 UTC 2014

I'm +1 on that. Mostly it's just a lot of time, so hasn't been dealt
with yet. Unless there is a completely pressing need, I'd rather see
that happen right after icehouse release, because I'm concerned it will
be a lot of changes coming in when people are trying to get other more
critical things landed.

	-Sean