[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] L7 data types

Avishay Balderman AvishayB at Radware.com
Tue Feb 18 11:58:57 UTC 2014

Here are the suggested values for the attributes below:

·         Entity: L7Rule

o   Attribute: type

§  Possible values:

·         HOST_NAME

·         PATH

·         FILE_NAME

·         FILE_TYPE

·         HEADER

·         COOKIE

o   Attribute: compare_type

§  Possible values:

·         EQUAL

·         CONTAINS

·         REGEX

·         STARTS_WITH

·         ENDS_WITH

·         Entity:L7VipPolicyAssociation

o   Attribute:action

§  Possible values:

·         POOL (must have pool id)

·         REDIRECT(must have a url to be used as redirect destination)

·         REJECT