[openstack-dev] [GSoC] Participate as participant

Robber Phex robberphex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:14:48 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I am RobberPhex, a junior in Donghua University(Shanghai, China). I want to
participate in GSoC this year as Student. I know that OpenStack as a
potential org in GSoC, so I decide to participate.

I am a Student major in software engineering. In 2012 August, I first touch
OpenStack. After that, I learn OpenStack (included KVM, Python). In 2013
December, I deploy OpenStack on Server.
For participation, in this winter vacation, I read a book that about
Python, and I try to write Python program (in Github).

But, I cannot decide (sub)project to participate. If a mentor can guide me
with a easy or medium  difficulty project in Openstack, I would be very
grateful.

BTW, I have added my name to OpenStack GSoC 2014 page.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
RobberPhex