[openstack-dev] [keystone] Centralized policy rules and quotas

Vinod Kumar Boppanna vinod.kumar.boppanna at cern.ch
Tue Feb 18 08:59:30 UTC 2014

Dear Qiu Yu,

The domain quota driver as well as the APIs to access the domain quota driver is available. Please check the following

BluePrint -> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/domain-quota-driver-api
Wiki Page -> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/APIs_for_Domain_Quota_Driver
GitHub Code -> https://github.com/vinodkumarboppanna/DomainQuotaAPIs

The APIs are implemented in the above code. Currently, working to add the options for accessing domain quotas in the command line (like for eg:  nova domain-quota-show --domain <domain_id> --tenant <tenant_id> --user <user_id>)

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kumar Boppanna