[openstack-dev] [keystone] Centralized policy rules and quotas

Qiu Yu unicell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:52:58 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Raildo Mascena <raildom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently, there is a blueprint for creating a Domain in New Quota Driver
> who is waiting approval, but that is already implemented. I believe that is
> worth checking out.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/domain-quota-driver
>
> Any questions I am available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Raildo Mascena

Hi Raildo,

Is this domain quota driver code now available to review?

I'm asking this because work items in the blueprint[1] have already been
marked as done, and there is also some relevant work (quotas for domain)
mentioned by Vinod in another thread. But found nowhere for the domain
quota driver code. Appreciated if you can share me some pointers.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/domain-quota-driver

Qiu Yu