[openstack-dev] VPC Proposal

Rudra Rugge rrugge at juniper.net
Tue Feb 18 06:10:05 UTC 2014

I am not sure on how to dig out the archives. There were a couple of
emails exchanged with Salvatore on the thread pertaining to the extensions
we were referring to as part of this blueprint.

There are a few notes on the whiteboard of the blueprint as well.

Regards,
Rudra

>>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49470/