[openstack-dev] Storing license information in openstack/requirements

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Feb 17 23:05:35 UTC 2014

Honestly, if we are going to track this, we should probably do the set
of things that reviewers tend to do when running through these.

License:
Upstream Location:
Ubuntu/Debian Package: Y/N? (url)
Fedora Package: Y/N? (url)
Suse Package: Y/N? (url)
Last Release: Date (in case of abandonware)
Python 3 support: Y/N? (informational only)

I'd honestly stick that in a yaml file instead, and have something
sanity check it on new requirements add.

	-Sean