[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Neutron] Urgent python-neutronclient release needed

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 12:32:22 UTC 2014

And for those interested in details:
the issue was triggered by 3799efe792700e7736666c40cc42c265eee09230 in master (15a912b1ca3c24ba8851b8b77d6de8027e120d78 in stable/havana). The required fix in neutronclient that should be released ASAP is: 02baef46968b816ac544b037297273ff6a4e8e1b. I'm going to update both global and neutron requirements.txt right after we get a new release at PyPI.