[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Neutron] Urgent python-neutronclient release needed

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 12:21:45 UTC 2014

I've asked Mark McClain to tag a new release before *specifically* because we're going to hit the issue. The issue is in both master and stable/havana. Latest client releases were tagged by Mark, but since he seems to be busy these days, I think someone should step in and tag and release a new client ASAP, otherwise we leave stable/havana neutron broken for indefinite time. It's unacceptable.
/Ihar