[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron][Keystone][Cinder] Feature proposal freeze tomorrow (Feb 18)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 17 10:07:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that some of our projects have a deadline tomorrow
(end of day, Feb 18th) for proposing Icehouse feature code for review.
To my knowledge, this affects Nova, Neutron, Keystone and Cinder.

This means that starting on Wednesday, Feb 19, blueprints for those
projects that are not at "Needs Code review" status might get deferred
to the Juno cycle. This shall allow better prediction of the features
that are likely to make it for Icehouse, as well as a better review
focus for the two weeks that separate us from Icehouse Feature Freeze
(March 4).

See https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze for more
information.

--