[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] L7Policy deletion

Oleg Bondarev obondarev at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 17 09:28:21 UTC 2014

Hi Avishay,

I agree that we can do that as you proposed. However I'd like to remind
that for health monitors we decided to prohibit deletion if there are any
associations (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1243129).
So I'd like l7 policy deletion to be consistent with health monitor
deletion unless there are any points aginst it.

Thanks,
Oleg