[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] L7 - Update L7Policy

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 17 09:23:22 UTC 2014

Hi Avishay,

1) I think name might be useful. Consider user forms a list of rules which
route requests to a pool with static images or static pages, it may make
sense to give those policy a name 'static-iamges', 'static-pages', rather
then operate on ids.

2) I think updating the name is useful as well, but just on DB level, so
there is no point in calling the driver and communicating with the backend.

Thanks,
Eugene.