[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Neutron] Urgent python-neutronclient release needed

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Feb 17 03:22:01 UTC 2014

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1280941

I haven't done a chapter-and-verse trace of what happened, but it
looks like a latent bug in the neutronclient lib was tickled by some
neutron change, fixed in neutronclient, and then neutron started using
the feature without bumping requirements.txt (as is needed for all
hard dependencies).

As a result, TripleO clouds currently break, because we're meeting
requirements.txt, but requirements.txt is faulty.

If someone with Neutron can-do-relase acls can do a release asap I
think that would be the best fix. Alternatively, we could hunt down
and backout whatever Neutron change tickles this (but a client release
seems best overall to me).

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>