[openstack-dev] [TripleO][review] Please treat -1s on check-tripleo-*-precise as voting.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Feb 17 01:25:16 UTC 2014

Hi!

The nascent tripleo-gate is now running on all tripleo repositories,
*and should pass*, but are not yet voting. They aren't voting because
we cannot submit to the gate unless jenkins votes verified... *and* we
have no redundancy for the tripleo-ci cloud now, so any glitch in the
current region will take out our ability to land changes.

We're working up the path to having two regions as fast as we can- and
once we do we should be up to check or perhaps even gate in short
order :).

Note: unless you *expand* the jenkins vote, you can't tell if a -1 occurred.

If, for some reason, we have an infrastructure failure that means
spurious -1's will be occurring, then we'll put that in the #tripleo
topic.

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist