[openstack-dev] [Trove] Trove-Gate timeouts

Mirantis dmakogon at mirantis.com
Sun Feb 16 06:25:32 UTC 2014

Hello, Mathew.

I'm seeing same issues with the gate.
I also tried to found out why gate job is failing. First ran into issue related to cinder installation failure in devstack. But then I found same problem as you described. The best option is to increase job time range.
Thanks for such research. I hope gate will be fixed in the easiest way and for the shortest period of time.

Best regards
Denis Makogon.
Sent from an iPad