[openstack-dev] [nova][EC2] attach and detach volume response status

Rushi Agrawal rushi.agr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:23:15 UTC 2014

I remember seeing the same while attaching -- return value is 'detached'.
So I can confirm this is a bug.

I couldn't locate a bug report for it, so I created one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1280572

Please mark it as a dup if you already have a bug report.

Regards,
Rushi Agrawal
Ph: (+91) 99 4518 4519