[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [cinder][neutron][nova][3rd party testing] Gerrit Jenkins plugin will not fulfill requirements of 3rd party testing

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:45:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 08:54 +0900, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a blog post about how to setup Zuul manually.
> http://ritchey98.blogspot.jp/2014/02/openstack-third-party-testing-how-to.html
>
> It covers how to migrate from Gerrit Trigger plugin to Zuul and
> some tips including a way to define vendor-specific recheck trigger
> in addition to the setup procedure.
>
> Jay's puppet manifest is nice, but I hope the manual installation step
> is also helpful to set up 3rd party testing.

Thanks Akihiro-san,

I just put up the second article in the series that walks through
installation of a Jenkins master, Zuul, and Jenkins Job Builder and
testing communication with upstream:

http://www.joinfu.com/2014/02/setting-up-an-external-openstack-testing-system/

Feedback very much welcomed. Working on the slave setup article now...

Best,
-jay