[openstack-dev] [Heat] Need more sample HOT templates for users

Thomas Spatzier thomas.spatzier at de.ibm.com
Fri Feb 14 07:24:09 UTC 2014

Hi Qiming,

not sure if you have already seen it, but there is some documentation
available at the following locations. If you already know it, sorry for
dup ;-)

Entry to Heat documentation:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/

Template Guide with pointers to more details like documentation of all
resources:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/index.html

HOT template guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/hot_guide.html