[openstack-dev] [Ironic] first review jam session redux

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:06:01 UTC 2014

*I think this was great. We got a lot accomplished in very little time --
let's plan to do this again **next Thursday*, *8am* *PST*
Totally +1 from me

*Let's also have a shorter review session at the same time on
Monday morning, before the meeting.*
Would this be another review session or recap for the meeting?

and may I say:
    Great Job Everyone!

Chris Krelle
-NobodyCam