[openstack-dev] Gamification and on-boarding ...

Rohit Vaidya rohitvvv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:06:41 UTC 2014

I am new to open stack and python. But I really liked the live community
here and great suggestions that crop up. This one is seriously good and
helps new people stay motivated. I installed dev stack on my sluggish
laptop and that's all. Could not move any further. Looking forward to
taking the next step. Keep up with the good work people.

Regards,
Rohit Vaidya