[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Subteam meeting 13.02.2014 at 14-00UTC

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Wed Feb 12 22:45:39 UTC 2014

Sounds good! I'll be sure to be there. Also, I'm going to shift my focus
today to the analysis of the LoadBalancerInstance resource as I think my
proposals actually have more to do with how that's implemented than L7 or
SSL.

Thanks,
Stephen

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Eugene Nikanorov
<enikanorov at mirantis.com>wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Lets gather as usual on #openstack-meeting on Thursday, 13 at 14-00 UTC
> The updated agenda for our regular meeting is here:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/LBaaS
>
> In addition to that I'd like to discuss some ideas that Stephen Balukoff
> has proposed.
>
> Thanks,
> Eugene.

Stephen Balukoff