[openstack-dev] [oslo] instructions for creating a new oslo library

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Feb 12 21:12:04 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-12 13:28, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> I have been working on instructions for creating new Oslo libraries, either from scratch or by graduating code from the incubator. I would appreciate any feedback about whether I have all of the necessary details included in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/CreatingANewLibrary [1]
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

First off: o/

This should really help cut down on the amount of code we need to sync
from incubator.

Given all the fun we've had with oslo.sphinx, maybe we should add a note
that only runtime deps should use the oslo. namespace? Other than that,
I think I'd have to run through the process to have further comments.

-Ben

Links:
------
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/CreatingANewLibrary