[openstack-dev] Ready to import Launchpad Answers into Ask OpenStack

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Feb 11 07:36:49 UTC 2014

Hi Sergey

On Tue 11 Feb 2014 08:01:48 AM CET, Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
> Stefano, is it possible to import savanna's answers at launchpad to ask.o.o?

Yes, indeed. I apologize for not putting you explicitly in the cc list.
The full list of projects we'll work on is on the bug itself:

 https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-community/+bug/1212089

savanna was already there, I must have overlooked your email when
composing this request. We'll be importing during the next few days.

Regards,
Stef