[openstack-dev] [infra] Proposing Sergey Lukjanov for infra-core

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Mon Feb 10 17:48:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm very pleased to propose that we add Sergey Lukjanov to the
infra-core team.

He is among the top reviewers of projects in openstack-infra, and is
very familiar with how jenkins-job-builder and zuul are used and
configured.  He has done quite a bit of work in helping new projects
through the process and ensuring that changes to the CI system are
correct.  In addition to providing very helpful reviews he has also
contributed significant patches to our Python projects illustrating a
high degree of familiarity with the code base and project direction.
And as a bonus, we're all looking forward to once again having an
infra-core member in a non-US time zone!

-Jim