[openstack-dev] Call for Testing: PetiteCloud's support for linux as a Cloud Foundation Layer

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:52:25 UTC 2014

PetiteCloud is a Free Open Source and Open Knowledge Cloud Foundation Layer
Tool that is designed to make OpenStack more stable and robust.   See
http://www.petitecloud.org for more details.

We have recently added support for Linux (Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS) as a host, we
have had a FreeBSD production machine running PetiteCloud since september
internally (there are about 40 or 50 FreeBSD users by our estimate).
PetiteCloud 0.2.5 is our first widely usable version (all previous versions
ran on FreeBSD).  Since we are not Linux experts we have likely done a
number of minor things wrong, as far we can tell nothing critical though,
in the porting and would like help in tracking them down.