[openstack-dev] [python-openstacksdk] Initial meeting scheduling

Jesse Noller jesse.noller at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Feb 7 23:15:19 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone:
	Circling back to the client tools / SDK discussion - we’ve gotten a critical mass of people involved/interesting in the unified/common SDK back end for application developers and other end-users. From the wiki page:

	"This is a proposed OpenStack project that is designed to improve the experience of OpenStack end-users by consolidating the various OpenStack python-* client back-ends and common code into a unified, well designed and user focused SDK ("Software Development Toolkit”).”

	Given the interest many have expressed, we feel it’s time to kick off an initial meeting to discuss design, goals and other things that are pertinent prior to all of us running off and coding.

We have not determined the date/time for the meeting, and have instead set up a doodle to find a time slice that can maximize participation:

http://doodle.com/qe6v2ssr28x8urqe

Agenda:
	https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/PythonOpenStackSDK

The Wiki pages are still in development, but give a high level view of what problem we are trying to solve, and the target audience. Feedback, thoughts, etc are *greatly* welcome. We’re still sorting through mounds of mail threads discussing things and taking things into account.

Wiki Pages:
	https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PythonOpenStackSDK
	https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SDK-Development

Code: