[openstack-dev] [Governance] Integrated projects and new requirements

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri Feb 7 21:17:01 UTC 2014

On 02/06/2014 08:47 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Dina Belova wrote:
>>     Perhaps we should start putting each project on the TC agenda for a
>>     review of its current standing.  For any gaps, I think we should set a
>>     specific timeframe for when we expect these gaps to be filled.
>>

>> Really good idea. New requirements are great, but frankly speaking not
>> all currently integrated projects fit all of them.
>> Will be nice to find out all gaps there and fix them asap.
>
> Agreed. I propose we do this in future TC meetings, time permitting. I
> propose we start with projects where the PTL was also elected to the TC,
> so that we give this new review's process some mileage.
>
> So.. Nova, Cinder, Neutron ?

Sounds good to me.  How about we do them in the order you specified.

I'll go ahead and put together a wiki page that discusses the state of
Nova against the requirements to help the review along.  John and Mark,
do you think you could do the same for Cinder/Neutron at some point in
the next couple weeks?

--
Russell Bryant