[openstack-dev] [Nova] Bug Triage Day Proposal - Friday 7th February

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Feb 7 08:12:42 UTC 2014

Just a quick reminder, its bug day!

Lets collaborate in #openstack-nova

We can track progress here:
http://webnumbr.com/untouched-nova-bugs
And later progress:
http://status.openstack.org/bugday

Get those bugs tagged:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW

Tag owners, and others, lets set the priorities:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage

But don't forget:
* Critical if the bug prevents a key feature from working properly
(regression) for all users (or without a simple workaround) or result
in data loss
* High if the bug prevents a key feature from working properly for
some users (or with a workaround)
* Medium if the bug prevents a secondary feature from working properly
* Low if the bug is mostly cosmetic
* Wishlist if the bug is not really a bug, but rather a welcome change
in behavior

Lets also watch out for stale bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?orderby=date_last_updated&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&assignee_option=any

John

PS
I am having to be an emergency taxi service first thing this morning,
but should be joining you this afternoon.