[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Devstack for IPv6 in the Comcast lab

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Thu Feb 6 22:32:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

During our last meeting, there was an action item to share the Devstack
configuration that we have in the lab. Anthony Veiga, Paul Richie,
and other members of the infrastructure team did the majority of
the work involved in setting up the lab, while I was given the easier
task of just modifying DevStack to build Neutron networks that fit
our physical layout.

https://github.com/netoisstools/devstack/compare/openstack-dev:stable%2Fhavana...comcast_havana

This Devstack branch works in conjuction with a branch of
Neutron that has the IPv6 patches that only used one IPv6 subnet
keyword.

https://github.com/netoisstools/neutron/tree/comcast_milestone_proposed

Hopefully I can build some documentation that explains our physical
layout for this lab, as well as rebasing these branches to use the newer
code and blueprints we've been working on.

--
Sean M. Collins