[openstack-dev] Neutron L3-DVR F2F Discussion

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com
Thu Feb 6 19:25:49 UTC 2014

   Hi Folks,
   We will be having a L3-DVR F2F meeting at Palo Alto, CA as we mentioned before.

   The meeting is going to be from 11.a.m to 1.00p.m on Feb 13th 2014.

Lunch will be provided.

Members who are interested in attending in person please reply to me and so I can get a head count for the lunch.

   For further details on direction and whom to call at the site, I will send an update next week.

   For International Access Number and Toll Free Access Number please refer to the list or document attached.

   Phone: PassCode (PIN) 81861

   VIRTUAL ROOM Details

   [use for Presenters - (delete this line)]
   To present in your HP Virtual Rooms event select the following link:
   https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EHJSN7UVYR
[use for participants - delete this line)]
   To attend your HP Virtual Rooms event select the following link:
   https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EPGKWVJSH8
Test your browser prior to your event:
   https://www.rooms.hp.com/testsetup/default.aspx
This event was scheduled by Swaminathan Vasudevan (swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com<mailto:swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com>)